When recruiters are tasked with finding the right talent for specific positions, they must seek certain skill sets.
Here’s a general list of skill sets sought in new hires, followed by how to describe experience per each.
- Define a problem and identify possible causes.
- Synthesize large amounts of information.
- Form and defend independent conclusions.
- Facilitate group discussions, conduct meetings.
- Effectively mentor and teach others.
- Motivate others to complete projects.
- Respond appropriately to positive and negative feedback.
- Manage a project from beginning to end.
- Identify goals and tasks and create timeline for creation.
- Prioritize tasks.
- Maintain flexibility in case of change.
- Identify sources of information to a given problem.
- Understand large amounts of data.
- Design and analyze surveys.
- Develop principles to sort and evaluate data.
- Work effectively under pressure, meet deadlines.
- Lear new material and subject matter quickly.
- Work effectively with limited supervision.